Worship at Mt. Zion Church is a blend of contemporary praise and traditional worship forms. A variety of musical groups share their gifts from week to week. These include a vocal choir, a chimes choir, a praise team, or small vocal ensemble. Communion is celebrated and shared on the first Sunday of each month.
The worship service begins at 10:15 am.
If you are planning to visit Mt. Zion Church for your first Sunday, we invite you to read the "I'm New" page for more information.
Worship in Lent: Six Things We Should Know About God
Sunday worship services in Lent will be built on Tom Berlin's book, Six Things We Should Know About God.
- February 18: God Loves You
- February 25: God Understands You
- March 4: God Forgives You
- March 11: God Wants You to be Free
- March 18: God Wants You to Change
- March 25: Palm Sunday | Choir Cantata
- April 1: God Wants to be with You Forever
A Small Group experience based on 40 days of a daily time with God will also be part of our journey through Lent. Two times are available: Tuesdays at 6:30 pm or on Sundays at 9:00 am.
Weekly worship Folders
Click on dates below to view a worship folder and inserts...